Our chamber is always looking for ways to serve our community. If your nonprofit has a project that needs to be completed, but no volunteers lined up, we want to help!
Submit Your Service Project to Leadership Carteret
Local 501c(3) organizations are invited to apply for one of six service project slots that our Leadership Carteret class of 2024 will complete this spring.
Applications are due by 11:59 pm Sunday, November 12, 2023.
To be considered, your organization must:
- Provide us with a summary of the project, including estimated labor hours and specific expectations of volunteers.
- Provide the materials needed for the project.
- Provide us with a designated point of contact at your organization.
- Commit to sending a representative to our Leadership Carteret Orientation day January 10, 2024, to give a brief overview of the project.
- Provide services within Carteret County.
- Be in good standing with the IRS and state.
- Be a Carteret County Chamber of Commerce member. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about membership.
Service projects should be appropriate for a group of 5-6 volunteers to complete in 2 days or less, and should be focused on hands-on work rather than solicitation. Please keep in mind that volunteers will come with a range of experiences and skills. Volunteers will work directly with the Point of Contact to arrange dates and times for the project to be completed.