16 Good Reasons to Join the Chamber – TODAY
1. Origination Fee Waiver. For each new member who joins the Chamber during Campaign Week, we will waive the $25 origination fee.
2. The 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you join the Chamber and are
not completely satisfied, we will refund your money. All we ask is that you
attend a minimum of three Chamber functions in the first 90 days to give us a try.
3. Business Literature Displayed at Chamber Offices. Bring us your rack brochures and business cards. We will display them free of charge in the Chamber lobby.
4. Free Electronic Flyer embedded in the Chamber’s weekly emailed newsletter, The PULSE. Each new member who joins the Chamber during Campaign Week is eligible to place an 8.5 x 11-inch flyer embedded in to the Chamber’s weekly emailed newsletter, The PULSE, two times AND it appears on the Chamber’s website www.nccoastchamber.com Value: $50.
5. Free PULSE Sponsor Advertisement of The PULSE. Each new member who joins the Chamber during Campaign Week can place a 100-word sponsor advertisement in the weekly electronic newsletter, The PULSE. Send your text to Katie Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org. Value: $25.
6. Invitation to the New Member’s Reception at Chamber Headquarters. Enjoy hors d’oeuvres, adult beverages and a wonderful networking opportunity with all the new members, as well as members of the Chamber’s Board of Directors and the Ambassadors Club. Value: Priceless!
7. Free ad (you supply the artwork) on the Chamber’s website. Size 120 x 240 pixel for Six months. Value: $140. You may upgrade to larger size ad of 300 x 250 pixels as available. Contact Katie Richards at email@example.com for more information.
8. Free Use of Chamber Conference Room. If you ever need a place to conduct a meeting, the Chamber Conference Room is available at no charge. There are tables and chairs to accommodate groups of 25 or less. Reservations are necessary.
9. Free Passes to Business After Hours. Each new member who joins the Chamber during the campaign is our guest at a Business After Hours networking function. Bring up to 5 employees for free. Value: $25
10. Free Set of Mailing Labels. Each new member who joins the Chamber during Campaign Week can receive a complimentary set of mailing labels (one name per company). (Upgrade to all business contacts available for $15; regular price is $60.) Value: $45.
11. Last Chance for Directory Listing. All new members will be listed three ways — in the categorical listing (similar to the Yellow Pages), in the alphabetical listing of members and in the Who’s Who listing of key business contacts.
12. Business Advisory Network. As a Chamber member, you can receive up to 1 hour of free consultation from a Chamber professional in the fields of Accounting, Banking, Financial Planning, Human Resources Management, Insurance, Law, Marketing, Small Business Development and Technology. Confidentiality is guaranteed. If interested, contact Tom Kies firstname.lastname@example.org or call 252-726-6350.
13. Chamber Headquarters front window is available to decorate for one month. 10 x 10 foot space to advertise your business both inside to walk-in traffic to the Chamber office and outside as a downtown Morehead City retail space to outside walking traffic.
Chamber members have exclusive access to special affinity programs.
14. Chamber members are eligible to enroll in a Workers’ Compensation Program that is offered by First Benefits Insurance Mutual Inc. that can lower your workers’ compensation expenses. Your existing agent can write the coverage, or call 1-888-393-2667, Ext. 118.
15. Commercial auto insurance discounts offered to Chamber members. Chamber members qualify for a 12 percent discount on commercial auto insurance and a 12 percent discount on umbrella liability premiums on policies written through Auto-Owners Insurance. Local, independent agencies can write the coverage. The Chamber has been assigned Member Number 74. For more information go online to www.auto-owners.com.
16. Advertising Discounts
- WTKF FM 107.1 The Talk Station is offering one live 8-minute interview on Coastal Daybreak. (For booking contact Mandy Carroll at 247-7282 X-304). Value: $150.
- Carteret County News-Times One-time 1/4 page sized ad at half price.
(Must be used in January, February or March, excludes tabs). Contact Kim Mosley for details at 726-7081. Value: $206.32.
- The Beasley Broadcast Group is offering a “Welcome to the Chamber Advertising Program,” The program includes –
- 33 X :60 streaming ads for only $99 on the station of your choice.
- The Beasley Broadcast Group has 6 great Local Radio Stations – V103.3 WMGV, 107.9 WNCT, 106.5 WSFL, 99.5 theX, 101.9 Kiss FM and Beach Boogie and Blues.
- Commercial Production is free and all commercials are 60-seconds in length.
- Schedule a meeting for more information, a free consultation and free radio commercial demo, Value: $99+. * Special stipulations apply. For more information, call Gail Hoffmeister at 903-691-2370.
- WCTI Channel 12 HOMEPAGE EXCLUSIVE LEADER BOARD SPONSOR
- A website that receives over 1.4 million hits per month.
- Be the EXCLUSIVE Leaderboard sponsor for FIVE consecutive days, over 75,000 impressions.
- Chamber Discount: $250
- Regular Retail Value: $750
- Digital Design is Free. Retail Value $125
- No blackout dates, subject to availability.
- Value: $625
- For more information, call Stephanie Gladwell at 910-934-7785.