Strategic Business Plan
There are seven elements within the Chamber’s Strategic Business Plan. Each year, the Board of Directors meets with community partners and a select group of members to refine action steps during a Board-Level Planning Conference.
Here are the key components:
- Implement and maintain internal and external communications programs of excellence.
- Broaden our economic base by fostering a healthy business climate.
- Enhance the quality of education in Carteret County.
- Encourage consumers to “Shop Carteret First.”
- Forge strong relationships with elected and appointed officials.
- Maximize the return on investment for all Chamber members.
- Recruit new members and retain existing members through increased participation and involvement in Chamber programs, events, committees and task forces.