2022 Business After Hours Schedule Set
The highly anticipated schedule for the 2022 Business After Hours is here! Business After Hours are the Chamber of Commerce exclusive networking events for members. Hosted by Chamber members, these evenings feature great food and beverages, networking with old and new friends, a 50/50 raffle and door prizes provided by the host. Entry is simply $5 and a business card. Watch the events page and our social media for announcements of individual ticket sales. Or purchase an Annual Pass for only $50 – a $10 annual savings. Advance purchase allows you to bypass the entry line and to have your name tag ready for you at check in. Purchase your annual pass here: https://nccoastchamber.com/news-events/calendar/#id=11017&cid=134&wid=201
Please note: the Annual Pass does not include entry to the Business After Hours Expo on April 28th.
- February 10 Arts Council of Carteret County, “Art from the Heart,” Morehead City
- April 6 Carteret Community College, Morehead City
- April 28 Business After Hours Expo, Crystal Coast Civic Center, Morehead City
- May 4 Portside Marina, Morehead City
- May 18 Town of Atlantic Beach Music Festival, Atlantic Beach
- June 9 Shortway Brewing Company and Stable Grounds Coffee, Newport
- June 23 AB Bottle Company, Atlantic Beach
- July 14 The Cottage and Diamond Bus Company, Atlantic Beach
- August 18 Crystal Coast Wellness & Performance/Crystal Coast Cancer Rehab
- September 15 HTR Coastal Properties @ The Beaufort Club, Beaufort
- September 29 Bluewater Real Estate & Vacation Rentals, Atlantic Beach with Atlantic Bay Mortgage Company – Jon Wood
- October 20 Friends of the North Carolina Maritime Museum/North Carolina Maritime Museum, Beaufort
- December 8 Carteret County Historical Society/Chalk & Gibbs Insurance and Real Estate, Morehead City.