This is the Military Affairs Committee first Service Person of the Quarter Luncheon for the year. Lunch will be at Caribsea at 8921 Crew Drive, Emerald Isle. Please come and enjoy a wonderful meal while supporting the military personal being honored.learn more
The Chamber’s Military Affairs Committee is now offering Chamber member businesses, organizations and individuals an opportunity to become a 2017 Star Sponsor.
Four sponsorship tiers are available. The levels are $75, $175, $250 and $500, with varying amenities.
Learn more by contacting Lana Collmann at email@example.com or 252-726-6350.learn more
- Chamber Supports Waterways Maintenance and Dredging Plan
- Chamber Board selects Tom Kies as next Chamber President
- Right whale is near and dear to Carteret County
- Chamber’s legislative priorities include transportation, military and tourism interests
- Chamber’s Legislative Agenda addresses dredging and beach nourishment concerns
- Other Chamber priorities in the 2016 Legislative Agenda