The Crystal ball is a black tie optional dinner/dance event with live music. This year we will feature – Punch. Punch delivers all the best music from 70’s Funk and Motown, to today’s Top 40 Pop hits. You will love the high energy musicians, custom built and designed LED light show, and concert quality sound.learn more
The Chamber’s Military Affairs Committee is now offering Chamber member businesses, organizations and individuals an opportunity to become a 2017 Star Sponsor.
Four sponsorship tiers are available. The levels are $75, $175, $250 and $500, with varying amenities.
Learn more by contacting Lana Collmann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-726-6350.learn more
- Chamber Supports Waterways Maintenance and Dredging Plan
- Chamber Board selects Tom Kies as next Chamber President
- Right whale is near and dear to Carteret County
- Chamber’s legislative priorities include transportation, military and tourism interests
- Chamber’s Legislative Agenda addresses dredging and beach nourishment concerns
- Other Chamber priorities in the 2016 Legislative Agenda